AERCO storage tanks are ASME-certified duplex stainless steel pressure vessels designed for use with AERCO water heaters. When contending with challenging applications they ensure consistent hot water service during peak demands. The tank serves as energy storage to meet the next surge flow demand. The AERCO storage tanks are available with or without dispersion tubes/baffle.
The dispersion tube/baffle helps create a thermal boundary layer that helps minimize the mixing of cold water and hot water in the tank. Recommended for use with AERCO Innovation Water Heater applications that require storage.
Features and Benefits
- Duplex stainless steel storage tanks
- Fifteen year limited warranty against failures resulting from defects in material, workmanship and/or chloride stress corrosion cracking
- No tank lining
- Impervious to aqueous, crevice, pitting and chloride induced stress corrosion
- No anodes required or used
- Available with or without dispersion tubes – when installed, dispersion tubes are located at the cold water inlet and the top circulating connection
- Available from 175 to 750 gallons
Domestic Water Storage Installation Kit
Near storage tank installation kit includes Isolation Valves, Unions, Strainer and Pipe Nipples
Thermostat with ¾” well