- Supports integration with building control and energy management systems
- Works with: Benchmark, Modulex EXT, Innovation, SmartPlate and electronically controlled indirect systems
AERCO offers a multi-protocol, communications gateway to support integration with customers’ building control and energy management systems. The plug-n-play package supports integration with BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/TP, LonWorks, and Johnson Controls Metasys N2 systems. AERCO’s ProtoNode Gateway is available for Benchmark and Modulex EXT boilers; Innovation and SmartPlate water heaters; and electronically controlled indirect systems.
Features and Benefits
- Built-in translation for BACnet/IP, BACnet MS/ TP, LonWorks, Metasys N2 and Modbus TCP Protocols
- Select protocol and baud rate in the field using simple DIP switch selection
- Captures alarm and trend history for faster troubleshooting
- Non-volatile memory retains point mappings and programs in the event of power loss.
- Approvals: BACnet Testing Labs (BTL) B-ASC on ProtoNode RER, CE Mark, LonMark 3.4 Certified on ProtoNode LER, TUV approved to UL 916
- LonWorks Configuration File - 12 C-More 6 ECS 4 Modulex (.xif)
- LonWorks Configuration File - 4 C-More - Drawing (.xif)
- LonWorks Configuration File - 4 ECS (.xif)
- LonWorks Configuration File - 4 Modulex (.xif)
- LonWorks Configuration File - 8 C-More (.xif)
- LonWorks Configuration File - ProtoNode Control Points (Excel)