AERCO offers Macurco CM-6 Carbon Monoxide (CO) Detector. This low voltage, dual relay electronic CO detection system is used to measure and display CO concentrations from 0-200 ppm. The detector can be configured to suit the customer’s needs and the conditions of the site. It can be operated as a stand-alone device, providing an audible alarm if CO levels rise above a configurable set point (a CO concentration deemed to be unsafe). It can also be wired directly to the boiler/water heater, enabling it to shut down the equipment if CO levels rise above the set point.
The unit typically covers about 5,000 sq. ft. (465 square meters) in a parking garage or similar application and 900 sq. ft. (84 square meters) in a residential or office type application. The coverage depends on air movement within the room or facility. Do not mount the CM-6 in a corner. The detector may be installed on either a ceiling or a wall. If installed on a peaked, gabled, or sloped ceiling, it should be located about 3 feet (1 meter) from the highest point. Normally, the unit is mounted about 5 feet (1.5m) above the floor (normal breathing zone), in a central area where air movement is generally good. Additional detectors may be needed near any areas where people work or where the air is stagnant.
Features and Benefits
- Manual Reset (Fan Relay) and Auto Reset (Alarm Relay) configurations
- Fan relay actuation: selectable at 15, 25, 35 (default), 50 or 100 ppm CO
- Alarm relay settings: OFF, 50 ppm, 100 ppm, 150 ppm and 200 ppm (default)
- Digital display; Internal buzzer (selectable On or Off)
- Power: 3 W (max) from 12 to 24 VAC or 12 to 32 VDC
- Size: 4 1/2 x 4 x 2 1/8 in; weight: 1 lb
- Mounts on a standard 4" x 4" electrical box (not included)
- Operating Environment: 0°F to 125° F (-18°C to 52°C),10 to 90% RH
- Factory calibrated by Macurco
- ETL Listed to UL 61010-1, CAN/CSA C22.2 No 61010-1, LADBS approved