Watts OneFlow® Anti-Scale Systems prevents scale by converting dissolved hardness minerals into powerless and idle microscopic crystal particles that travel through your plumbing systems without attaching themselves to pipes, fixtures, valves or any other heating elements. Backed up with years of successful field applications, OneFlow is scientifically tested and certified for excellent performance.
Provides protection from scale formation on internal and external plumbing surfaces. The OneFlow system may be installed at the point entry to a building to treat both hot and cold water, or it can be located directly before a water heater, boiler or other hot water-using device that requires protection from the ill effects of hard water.
Features and Benefits
- Almost zero maintenance
- Prevents scale without salt or chemicals
- Environmentally-friendly and efficient "green" technology
- Zero backwashing and no discharge
- Persistent and reliable scale control performance
- Variety of commercial applications
- Long-lasting media needs no regeneration
- Immediate ROI with energy savings
- Lowers de-scaling chemical costs
- Decreases downtime and labor price
- Enhances operational efficiencies
- Extends lifespan for your critical equipment
- Reverses any current scale issues
- Improves flow rates with upflow design
For more information, visit thescalesolution.com.